SIKA Clogs, Frequently Asked Questions
Before purchasing your comfort clogs, careful planning is required to ensure you are choosing the correct size and model to suit your needs.
If you require assistance please contact us.
- All SIKA Comfort Clogs are made with split leather and only the very best part of an ox hide is used for footwear production. Why is this important?
- All SIKA Comfort Clogs are without nails between the upper and the sole. Why is this important?
- All SIKA Footwear is made with Cambrelle Linting and an extra insole in the back and in the middle. Why is this important?
- All SIKA products have 100% Polyurethane soles. A special mixture of Polyurethane that has proven to be the best mixture in many tests is used. Why is this important?
- All SIKA products offer a wide design. Why is this important?
- SIKA Comfort Clogs are easy to slip on without shoelaces. Why is this important?